Wednesday, January 9, 2008

in school

by the end of this week's 3 trainings, my end result shall be:
1) do full ex like we do elevator,
2) stable full ex,
3) successive pop cradle
4) master extention pop
5) master basket toss
cy, cheryl, felicia & lynna...WE CAN DO IT(: !
we're praised b coach ytd(((: ! praising give us confidence k!
too much to learn, too little time.
e best thg tt happen t me today was knowing tt procoi proj is due nx week. we've yet t start on anythg. & it includes e research. this feel so shitty.
i've reached sch at 9am today, & my class starts at 10am. i felt like a blur cork. i even thought tt e class was cancelled!!!
i've not studied f modsim quiz which will start in another 40 mins. i did browse through e book though. :/
i'm feel so uselesssssss! i dun hav e mood t study lar!! so many thgs r happening. & trainings r exhausting me; my arms & thighs feel like shit everyday. ROAR! i need more of my beauty sleeeeeep!! *SCREAMS
oh, & i forgot t mention abt my osip. there's more choices now.
1) go suzhou with nadiah heng ar, not e gal i duno
2) join SIFE international competition where we only have to travel t cambodia f 10 days
3) stay in sg local attachment is not confirm
ROARRRR!
perserverance & determination

No comments:

Post a Comment