Monday, January 7, 2008

state of confusion

i miss blogging, but i just dont have the time. projs, trainngs, work...& frm nx week, i'm giving samanthaTok tuition. i wonder how will it turn out cos tt girl is just like her sis, smart but plain lazy. -.-
nationals selection is out. no doubt, i'm disappointed. yes i can act as if nth happen & convince & console others, but deep down, i'm quite affected. life is nv fair - always gotta rmb this. i understand how coach chose, & i noe i'm weaker than e rest of e bases. it's not e matter of how we train, but the progress we've made. for me, i noe..i'm slow.. t start with, what exactly what do i do fast? eat oso slow, uds jokes oso slow....-.- i'm sure i've trained harder den some of those. i'll train when i have the time at home. but...who knows. :/
i'm not sure if i've e capability t do well in grp category. but whatever it is, i will put in all my effort. initial grp was haziq, jun, cy, cheryl & me. but just last training..due t some reasons, grp was changed t lynna, felicia, cheryl, cy & me. ALL GIRLS GRP! argh. i'm heading down t e gym & shedding some fats FAST so probly i can fly too. :p
JIA YOU BLAZERS!
pests r so attracted t me f e past few days. tt's super YEWK! e day b4 ytd, a damn cockrach crawled on my right foot. joy save e world by coming in t my cubicle while i was bathing. HAH. nx was ytd...a baby lizard crawled on my right foot while i was bathing too. ROAR! i kicked it & step on it immdly. :x it's cruel i noe, but it came all e way with physical contact with me!!! sth's on my right foot i guess?

wenta ecp t blade ytd. thks t stan, i'm beginning t blade by myself. YES, BLADE! not duck walk! we blade all e way frm 11.45am to 3pm! my legs ached lyk hell while working. & he gave me 2 blisters as he tighten those blades f me too TIGHTLY!

-i forgot when this was taken. some day when i wenta town with joy, stanly & leon. spot my fluffy hair? hah!

- 2 breasts given t my younger sis on christmas. guess who gave this t her? our colleagues. -.- she oso recieved lovebox condoms. LOL!

-i wana get one of them!!!! which one shld i get? i prefer k850 though. hah. but it's so fat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment