Tuesday, December 11, 2007

thoughts

i miss your kisses on my forehead.
i miss the way you would smell my hair.
i miss your kisses on my hand.
i miss your touch.
i miss your care.
i miss the way your lips touch mine.
i miss you squeezing me tightly.
i miss your snoring.
i miss your encouragement.
i miss your lame jokes.
i miss everything.
i miss you calling me your love, your girlfriend, your monkey.
i miss you badly):
i want trainings! cos tt's e only time whr i'm carefree. i <3> they make me wana go back f trainings. they make me feel excited f trainings. they make me once agn happy from the inside thou we spent just 3 hrs tgt.
i'm sorry if you all think tt i'm making use of you. the fact is i'm not. i just feel myself agn when i'm with u all. mark, andrea, joy, ken, cy, minyee, wenmin, felicia, huimin etc etc, you all make me laugh from e bottom of my heart. i realise i am me. i realise i do not have t b a mediacorp actress. i realise everythg tt i'm pondering frm e last 24 hrs were almost close t gone. however, once you all leave, everythg will start agn. whatever it is, i sincerely thank you all for being there for me. i'm sorry if i irritated anyone of u. it's nt easy t let go of sth u hav dearly f close t 1 1/2 yrs.
ok lar, BYE. off t study.

No comments:

Post a Comment