Tuesday, June 26, 2007

DAMN projects, DARN termtest

i think i'm not gonna do well for my termtest): ! i've got this gut feeling. but i hope i'm very wrong.

catching up with others' expectations might be problematic,
but living with own prospects could be more of a torture.
because you'll get more disappointed than you can ever imagine. <---this applies t EVERYTHG!

whatever it is, goal in tp: SCHOLARSHIP(: ! this will be able to drive me hard in my studies.

i've been sick f e past few days. fever, cough, flu. hope it helps with my dieting(: ! but i still wants it t end quick! i miss trainings): . 45454545454545454545454545454545454545, pathetically 3 kgs more; nth more, nth less, still e same 2 mths ago. ARGH!

kgs kgs go away. come again another day. NO, WRONG! if u wana stay with me, u better go t those place whr i need u more lar! be it my butt or boobs :x ! aiya, but those at places whr they shldn b, never never come back again. get lost, scram & just GO!!! attack somebody else who needs you more than i do. GO GO GO! aaaaaaaaatttttttttaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!
zhu dong da ge wo? zhu dong di yi bu?
if calling me was tt hard, i wld rather u dun call me den. thgs get worse whenever explanations start. i hate it, seriously.so u expect me t tell u "u call me now."? arent there some thgs need not be said but still can be done? u wanted me t inform u when u beginning t change, i've told u, but is there any diffs? ask urself. i said i didn wan e liang teh, but if u wld just brought me there t get it even when i say i didn want them, wldnt it b better? i mean, cant u c tt i'm acting? i wan e thg but it's just how u gona gt it f me. i seriously begin t think tt u no longer care. or mayb, mayb last tym u gave me too mush causing me t expect e same amt of thgs given now. i hav t believe tt I CANNOT LIVE IN MY MEMORIES; MY EXPECTATIONS OF YOU.

wad's more, u.................too much t b said. haix.
u disappointed me deep today.

i wan my liang teh): ! u no longer give me liang teh)): small thgs tt u do makes me happy and equally sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment