Monday, July 2, 2007

busy BUSY

projects r such 435637683664s67s686976710321321; numbers. never ending!! *shrugs.

was at xiaogu's hse ytd f tuition. went f SHOPPING aft tt(: ! i've got 2 tops frm mango! MANGO SALE!! oh my. i just hope tt it will end by e time i get my pay, otherwise i'll lay bankrupt just at e cashier. jie & cheryl went back hm but i stayed over at xiaogu's place cos natalie was coming. she's sucha talkative vain kid!
anyway, she cried for a whole 1/2 hr b4 i managed t clam her down. she was crying lyk crazy upon knowing tt her mum & dad was leaving her at xiaogu's place f a night. xiaoshu & carol jie was going f billard. wad hippy parents she has eh? i wish my parents were like tt. -.- LOL. PS: xiaoshu turned on pink's mtv f her in e car, song: stupid girl. go and watch the mtv and you will know how hip they are. don't get me wrong, though they r open-minded, they're SUPER strict ok! my hair were standing when carol jie was scolding natalie: "YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH NOW!", "YOU WANT ME TO SLAP YOU?", "SHUT UPPPPP!" this was out from carol's jie mouth when natalie clung onto her cryingly.
i finally calmed her down by saying stupid things. how stupid can i b man): . oh my. but i'm glad she likes me(: ! cos she was bugging me t sleep with me at night, which turns out all wrong cos she had nightmares every 1 hr aft we slept. :/ i had t pat her t slp every hr know! grrr..
went f a swim at safra (i didnt lar, cos i was taking care of shyen & had only my bikini). initial plan was t wild wild wet. but it was close f some company's family day. i so wanted t swim lar. but s many uncles there!!! ZOMG! & tt's why i chose t take care of shyen. tis is my first tym going swimming with so many ppl: xiaoshu, carol jie, natalie, xiaogu and uncle (didnt swim lar, but looking), darryl, cheryl, shyen, myself. i think i'm gonna buy a tankini in order t play with all tis kids. alamak, imagine ltr they anyhow pull one of my strings!!! shyen screamed lyk hell when i carried her t e water. but there was gr8 improvement lar, she can sit by e pool ardy. LOL. but she ain't going in yet. i wonder why she's got water phobia. hmmm...
had crab beehoon for dinner. it was hell delicious. mayb i'm too hungry lar. so anythg tasted gd at tt point of time. we ordered at 7pm, but food cam only at 8.55pm. ARGH!!! e 1st dish served was fried egg, & everybody got their utensils poking into tt pathetic fried egg. LOL.
long wordy ebtry. there's actually alot more. BUT LAZY LAR!

ok, BYE.

i miss my boo): !

No comments:

Post a Comment