Wednesday, June 6, 2007

embarrass

OB KILLED ME! it was totally nuts! i've studied for a whole damn 3 days & for e long qns, it came out only maslow's hierarchy of needs and management functions! LWTH?!? where's e qns on errors? whr whr whr? whr r all e definition questions? whr? i've waste all my time memorising them, & am certain tt i've killed loads of my precious tiny brain cells)): .

i ran ard e room searching f my seat; looking f melvin bcos he always sit either in front or behind my seat, & came t realise tt i've walked passed him 1min ago. i was a clown! argh. o'_'o turning here & there, walking back & forth when melvin was right in front of me. dear me, i saw sharon when i was putting down my file, why did i havent any idea tt she always seat behind/in front of melvin? *shrugs ppl behind, i guess, were laughing at me): . or mayb they cant even be bothered cos it was a few mins to start scribbling on the paper? i hope so!

someone pls knock some sense in me so tt i can study f decan?

No comments:

Post a Comment