Monday, May 14, 2007

pictures.

sat 120507
-tiny fried chicken
110507







-hav u ever wondered why arent their hats/caps dropping?
esp blue arrowed one; aka mark. -ben & jerry's mint choco! YUM!
-boness
-my main
-his
-pepper?
-cream of corn tastes goody.
- doesnt it?
-"eat what?"
-"set dinner or ala carte?" grins
-"ok! set dinner."
-oldies
-mini jukebox
-10 mths dinner advance.
-"skinny nice not?"

-"why so many buttons?"
-"finally done. but no other clrs ar?"

-morning glory
-my crazy malay pal.
-how come my eyes so small ar?
baibai dinner/auction day


hans river at ep day

-cheryl took this with her cam 5cm away frm my face.
-i think we look lyk chickens.


-i m e tallest.
-retards.
-why m i hunching? why are cheryl's hands placed lidat?



-in e car.

-spot e huge tummy? LOL!
-ice cream- ing
-huge tummies

-e comparison- mine, cheryl's
-my ugly ice cream):


-jie's hiding place.
-my hiding plaec. :p
-cleared
-yewk. meaty meat.
-those meat cheryl has t swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment