Wednesday, May 2, 2007

labour day!

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!
aft fiddling with my wardrobe f almost 1hr, i finali got myself some clothes t wear. tt was not wad i wanted t, but i didn hav tym t dilly-dally anymore. met mydinosaur initially at 3.15, bt both of reached at abt 3.30 hah.
novena has a new shopping centre! lollie told me just today b4 heading out, s we went there t look ard. there were many shops stil under renovation; not opened, but it was kinda huge, like a maze. many many small shops made up square2! e clothing stores were so-so lar. not my type. all s jap+korean you know, e gothic kind. but the earings & ladies' footwears shops, which they had abundance of them & i think there will b more were SO NICE & cheap. but confirm wear ardy will pain tt kind. me & dinosaur ended up getting plenty of earings/studs.
had ajisen f dinner. as usual, cnt finish lar. bt tis tym abit beta. we found hair in e dumpling sidedish yea, i know. totally yeeeeeeeewwwww. upon thinking, the hat, gloves & all can only prevent i saw them in proper attire. we r just so suay t get someone's damn hair.
shop, shop, shop! so fun. we even bought a big bag of snacks frm e korean shop. yet t tasted it, tell u all agn once i've tried. oh, & lollie bought me a cupcake <3<3<3. he is just being so nice lar(: . i wanted t buy at 1st bt didn get it. & he said he was going t e toilet when i was at e atm & "tadaaaa!", there's my oreo cupcake! yumyum it will b my breakfast tml hee.
-so 'gong'!


-my paiku ramen. FAVE!
-his volcano.
-tt's wad happened t his lips. anyone wants sausages?
-finish!





-my cupcake<3<3
last yr, today, u just got my number(: . & we r supposed t chat in msn now. haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment