Tuesday, May 15, 2007

didn go f e morning lecs. i was ardy awake, but my head was hurting lyk hell. this headache has been on & off since sat. i wonder is it me slping too late or is it facing e comp+tv f too long? sms-ed nadiah & dino t tell them tt i'm nt going, just in case nadiah 'chop' seats f me. dino was tired, so he too slept at home.
i didn exactly slept. i was dreaming. i duno. all i know is tt i did not sleep cos when i 'wake up', my head was stil spinning. i rmb hearing pigeons+crows at my windows. & there was construction work going on too. but tt's nt why i did not fell aslp, it was due to my v v bad headache. no choice, gotta wake up. no intentions of getting an mc f just 2 hrs of lab. if i was t choose t go t polyclinic t gt a mc, y not just spent e time f waiting & queuing up t go 4 e lab which will build up my knowledge. besides, it was decan lab. e subj which i dun lyk but am trying t understand in order f me t like.
wenta e cpf building t gt my cpf statement f e bursary. mum & dad stil hav yet t gt theirs. dino brought me t cartel, initially t hav dessert(:, bt u know, he's sucha glutton, so he ordered a platter duno wad platter lar.


-waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle.

in e end, half of e food was forced down our throat. not forgetting e free flow of bread. i love baguettes, s eating them ain't a prob(: !
this give me an idea: when i'm broke or m saving money, i can just feed on baguettes. get 7 cheap baguettes $14 & tt will keep me full f 1 whole wk-1 day, 1 bagutte; breakfast, lunch, dinner. haha.

Mamo's Day!
We didn celebrated mamo's day on e 2nd wk of may, cos e clock strikes mid-night when mom was finally home. everybody waited f her t come back hm except dad t eat e cake tgt. sadly, e cake was baked by cheryl koh yan lin! we actually wanted t buy a handbag f mamo bcos she hinted me on sat b4 i left t dino's hse. however, cheryl cldn find any pretty bags at whitesands whr she was studying i suppose, so i asked her t buy a cake. she came home at 8pm, with baking cake ingredients. =.=
p.s: b4 she came home she text-ed me asking if t buy a cake frm bengawan solo or some other shops.
p.p.s: i replied t buy frm bengawan or prima deli if she can find 1 cos they have more varieties.

here's e cake...


dad said tt it looked lyk a pillow. LOL from e pic, yea, i agree too. mum said tt it's a face with 4 huge pimples. i added tt e chocolate chips r e blackheads. whahahahah. anyway, e cake was so-so lar. of cos prima's & bengawan's r much nicer lar. i contributed monetary-ly, & my heart abit pain ar, e cake lidat one): .

i had this aft my dinner; tiramisu ice-cream with loads of whip cream. mmmm...YUM! i wanted some chocolates but cld only find plenty of diff flavored ice-crem in my freezer. there was ben & jerry's dublin mudslide, 2 mag-a-cones strawberry supremo, magnolia raspberry ripple & italian sth sth tiramisu e one u'll always c e advertisement abt e kid who grumbles t their parents f nt taking them overseas. -pic resolution not gd eh. lazy lar, den anyhow take.

No comments:

Post a Comment