Saturday, June 27, 2009

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Guess what?!? My desktop is working brand new. Happy for me? No?!? No, you should. I dont care. :/ Of course, a price to pay: $401.87. Add abit more & i could get a new one but my dad... nvm. I still love this comp!

&&&&&&...i've just uploaded tons of pic. Yet to arrange them in order. I'm like crazy facebooking. I wan The Sims 3. )))): Gonna find a game similar to it on FB. Doubt there's like any. Grrrrr.


Anyway, I kinda cant wait for perf. Excited yet super-duper-extremely-incorrigibly-nervous. I'm not exaggerating, I am. ROAR. It's like doing my very first perf. :/


& now that my comp is back, I can do more of my research & stuffs for my CEO dream. Heh. Gonna work it out asap. It isn't easy.


Bee came to fetch me the whole time ever since I've started work. Really appreciate it(:


& Sis took her wedding pictures ytd. Saw her costumes on her own camera. LOL. Not all costumes lar, 1 of it only cos I dont know how to describe it. Heh. I love her gown for night. September 20th. Hehehehhehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment