Sunday, June 28, 2009

wondergirls

So Saturday and Sunday, I woke up late. I'm wondering if this is working life? Waking up at 7.30 in the morning on Mondays to Fridays and then late on weekends? Heh.

Ytd b & i went for the seventeen event held at playground@ Big Splash. I miss Big Splash. I'd been there like only once in my life? Grrr. Anyway, there are quite a few shops and cafes; the part of East Coast Park that I've never been before. Heh. So for the cheerleading competition, there were only 2 groups - wildcards & fantastic crew. & I thought the event would be kinda big. The sun was scorching & a sore to eyes. Everybody had arching brows and small eyes, but of course with their experience, pulled through really well. I love Fantastic Crew dance. The effects were great.
PS: Simin, I know you can do better the next time alright.
After which was the usual stunt fest. Heh.
We were supposed to head for uniform trying but the distane is so gonna kill. Yea...my uniform till now is not done -.- Walked around at Parkway for awhile, had dinner & home(:

Gonna gym & swim at sengkang later(((: Gotta prepare alr. Toodles.

Funny how I felt weird ytd aft you said "not the same". ):

No comments:

Post a Comment