Tuesday, June 23, 2009

COLD

I'm freezing now. One of my colleague - Shermaine is on MC. Oh, my previous post didnt mention about my colleagues eh. So I've 5 colleagues - 1 is the executive, Evelyn, who's in her 40s, her daughter, Esther, 17, part-timer who joined this week, Juniel who does administrative works too had been in this company for 4 months, Shermaine & Michelle ang, the temporary full timers. Oh, have i mentioned that my lady boss is michelle too? so theres, Lim, Ang & Koh. Ok, back to why i'm freezing. I'm under the air-con. -.-

During the past MIA period, I had lotsa activities, fun etc. I've took pictures of whatever I could (& if I remember). I'm kinda lazy to upload them due to facebook. LOL. Many of the pictures are in it already, & most of it, I'm not the photographer. Heh. So I gotta save it somewhere..BUT, I'm using the office desktop. Yea..my computer is at HP now. Grrr. :/

Lenny, Jen, Andrina, Xinyi & Derrick are heading to Thailand. In fact, they should be in the plane now. Is it today or tomorrow? LOL. Nvm, just enjoy yourselves there!! They're gonna visit BU. & I cant go for Seacons as it's during the hungry ghost month)))))):
Oh, & there's legacy photoshoot at SPH tomorrow. I very much wana go out of curiousity.. but I've got work. Juniel told me that the company allow us to like 'return' the time 'owed' if staffs are late, need to leave early etc. I'm thinking about it but it's like tml. Tell me how to tell my boss?!? ROAR.

&&&&&&& though I've promised not to feel sucky, sometimes I cant help it. Thanks for always standing by, coach. You are not the failure, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment