Wednesday, November 26, 2008

before

i thought that yall are my closest. I thought that yall will be here. I thought.....yes, NOW I MAKE AN ASS OUT OF U & ME. i'm not angry, but the feeling inside, i just dont know how to use words to describe. let's see, just utterly dissappointed. I'm trying VERY hard to be understanding.

&, erm.. ken, i never thought of not wanting to see you. i never thought of not wanting you to visit me. you are a friend. once a close one. Yes i dont like quarrels, who does? But if there's a need, i guess everybody will still do. Quarrels often happen within couples? No, close friends too if you realise. But once everything is cleared, a new friendship develops.


Many thanks to Graham, ZhiLiang, Andra, Christine, Larry's concern. I really appreciate yall. And 3 of you, I've known you only to the coming 9th months.

No comments:

Post a Comment