Friday, August 15, 2008

picking myself up

maybe i was wrong to take a break, and maybe i was right? i dont want to hide myself from those mistakes. yea, accepting & facing them. I've always been ready to accept things and overcome them one at a time.
when things come, they will go. so michelle, face it. deal with them accordingly and everything shall be fine. there's always a rainbow after the rain, even the biggest storm.
"how hard is your working hard?" i was shoot right on the spot, and come to realise, just how exactly how hard did i work for? Work-outs and training at home is fine. But am i improving?
"if you train hard, and you're standing at where you are standing last month, so what improvement have you made for 1 month?"
*GOALS.
i'm sorry i've disappointed you or any of you. i'm sorry to hide and avoid things that were coming instead of facing them. but there's no point saying sorry, i know. cos at the end of the day, i should be sorry for myself.
& i guess that's what i've been exhausted about; hiding while darts are thrown at me.



school
i've been in school this entire week. world cafe dry run later! omg. i'm not excited, even the tiniest bit. i just want this to end like how we blink. cos this has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SIP and i dont understand why my lecturer got us involved when we have tons of stuffs to do. I was supposed to print my brochure ytd but ms sim didnt pick up my call.
oh, & my comp is crashed....AGAIN. hate it. 3071 viruses. LOL. please...can anyone help to revive it?
melvin is playing the sushi game, like everyday. my eyes are closing.

& yesterday was mama's birthday(: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA. we had cafe cartel for dinner at tm, and went for moneynoenough2. my 2nd time watching and i find it...not very nice actually. i made justin cycled to tm to take the track keys from me))))))): i felt very extremely super duper guilty for being dumb and stupid, only to realise that the keys were with me when i pulled my phone out. wanted to buy oreo cheesecake for dear captain but it was sold out. i still am feeling bad for making him come over),:

talking about oreo cheescake, i still owe jm another cake. LOL.

PS: thanks jm for the call early in the morning after i replied ur msg, allowing me to rant everythg out and tolerating my "i-dont-knows".

No comments:

Post a Comment