Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i'm not replying

it really affects me how others see me. & now, i know what you see in me...correction, us. i'm not sure what she's gonna say but as for me, i'm gonna justify myself.

"You wanna explain? But there's no need to..Only you know what exactly happen.."

Yes, i know exactly what i've been up to. I did not work hard enough to improve? Do you see it? No, you dont. So what makes you judge me? Yes, i gave myself a break from trainings last week. Do you know why? No, you dont. I've gave my reasons to the committee, and they understood it well enough. Do you know I've been doing jumping jacks, jogging, abs exercise, push-ups everyday? Ok, not every single day but at least 5 times a week. & you assumed i stop working hard.

I know why you dont see it. Cos I dont train with you any longer. Not that i dont want to, but because i suck at managing my time. In the end, I have to train by myself at night even when my mama nags at me for runs during wee hours. I'm getting it back now. I'm trying to deal with my time management so i hope you give me sometime before getting back to the well-organised michelle.


there's seriously something wrong with my body. Think it's really really really time for me to sleep early. Not gonna hang on to my tv and comp till 5am. You said you will let it go michie(:

oh...& today is NADIAH's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS NADIAH!! we gave her a surprise together with ms sim. hehe. ms sim was so ON. she got herself involved in this surprise by calling nadiah (pretending to be pissed) and asked her to go up to her staff room. Melvin was already in the room & Christine ran up the stairs while i took the lift with her. Ms Sim came out of the staff room and went "Hurry up. What took you girls so long just to come up!" Her face was so black i tell you, even i will get tricked. The moment Nadiah went in to the room, she "OMG-ed!" all the way (there was a cake on the table), hiding in one corner. haha. glad she was surprised(:

waiting for chermush now for lunch/dinner before meeting e rest for gym(:

yay! i've finished my brochure. gonna send them out asap so that our PR2 will have something to add on. Hopefully some company is interested in villageworks products as corporate gifts. just 1....1 company & we'll be happy enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment