Wednesday, June 25, 2008

random updates

sunday, having dinner with xiaogu&family & natalie.

can you see the difference in them? shyen is SO cholorr can. i dont know what other words to describe her. dont ask me the english/chinese translation. it's like being tomboyish, no. aggressive, no. aiya...interpret it yourselves. she opened her mouth so wide, while the other one gentle. PS: nat is my cousin. not shyen's sister but my xiaoshu's daughter. pretty girls. they'll be hot babes 10 years down.

rushing for report this few days. & it's REALLY RUSHING. i slept at 6am on monday. & then finally satisfied with my work at 730am on tuesday.
Result: 269 worsds when 1500-2000 words required.
so i had to summarise my whole report in school. :/ as i've just reformatted my desktop, all software & applications are gone. so there's no microsoft office, photoshop + +. thus, I had to use WORDPAD for my documents which has no wordcount. it's so pathetic lar. esp when melvin & christine send me their files. must ask them to copy/paste to wordpad before sending them to me. -.- &, i survived on tuesday with tons of caffine, tausabao, chicken pie, milk, nestle cookiecrisp MY FAVE. i dont mind eating them for breakfast/lunch/dinner. same for frenchloaf! loves......WITH NO SLEEP. erm, nap perhaps? i rested on the sofa at 7.35am wanting to rest & then bathe before heading back to school, but somehow, i konked out despite having to adjust my alarm. luckily, was awaken by my living room's slamming door at 10am. i so wanted to go back to school that early bcos.......i wanted to print my report & put it in ms sim's pigeon hole before she comes in the morning so she'll think that i submit it on monday...and then there'll be no deduction of 5 marks. obviously, this plan fail. so all of us submitted on tuesday. let's pray hard that ms sim forgot about deducting 5 marks.


& finally i've got microsoft office ytd! ROAR. thanks to silas' microsoft office 2000, i can draw diagrams!!! i couldnt draw any diagrams on wordpad so i had to go sch to edit and do them with my sketches on paper just in case i forgot. michelle's harddisk is full.

i've yet to do anythg for this month's attn. tsktsk*

oh...& i've got a new desk at ikea on saturday! i'm supposed to get a study table, but instead, i got another computer table. cos all study tables are either huge or short for my chair. to make use of the lower-slider-for-keyboard-thgy, i put boxes & folders for me to put stationary & files. how smart? :p

didnt train ytd cos didnt sleep. larry & justin were afraid that i'll die on track. i so wanted to train lar. ABS conditioning. head was splitting too and to avoid being suaned by larry he kept nagging at me to go home, & saying "ni qu si lar.", i decided to stay there after their conditioning end i'm suppose to lead for all conditioning except monday. & so, i stayed...& continued to stay & watch them. & IT RAINED, HEAVILY! i wanted to go home to rest as my eyes were really dying off me. just imagine...sunday i had 4hrs of sleep, monday i had intense conditioning but i survived with 3.5 hrs of nap? 7 hrs in 2 days which dont make up the 8-10hrs of sleep we need 1 day. anyhow, i stayed through the entire training & juniors are adorably cute. they enjoyed cheering&arm motions so much, doing it for 1.5hrs? "all the way, all the way!" WAY TO GO YO!


i'm suppose to do my logbook): & i realise that my white log book will be super thick. &&&, i've decided to redo my white logbook since ms sim pushed the deadline to next week, and i've written them in point forms): &&&&&, we've got project proposal & orange logbook to submit this week. i'm gonna start typing soon. BYE.

oh, i saw dannywong ytd at fengshan cc. c'division having eastzone now. best wishes dunman!


PS: i finally shitted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment