Monday, June 23, 2008

good morning

HELLO. good morning. i'm not asleep. like wth?!? it's 5am! why? cos of my last minute work. ok, not exactly last min. i did start on it...a few words count right? LOL. & here i am blogging. cos my hands are tired after writing & drawing stuffs in my white logbook. i've yet to complete my report too. & when's the dateline? TOMORROW, no...i mean TODAY.
proposal is to be submitted on wednesday. i think we're so gonna do badly in all these written stuffs. i hope, no, we hope that ms sim will be super kind & nice & extend the dateline(:
i dread going back to school early in the morning):

PS: my stomach is so big & bloated cos i havent shitted for the last 3 days): i think i've gained 2 kg from that accumulating shit. lol. it feels so awkward to feel hungry yet bloated at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment