Friday, June 6, 2008

no turning back, look infront.

OMG, my com is good(: thanks to my sis who did some PC recovery thing. wahah. it's the same as reformatting? i dont know.
anyway, just wana share some things. i wanted to erhm....give up being s flyer. because i've trained so hard. really. jogging, conditioning at home, sprinting, & recently, skipping. but i didnt have any achievement. & i said i wanted to but i didnt. i just did things half heartedly. till today. ken & larry said my jump improved. & i did a backtuck! of cos, with larry's help. but at least, i manage to turn. i just need to tuck faster & DONT LEAN BACK. michelle can do it. can she?
& then after we washed up & prepared to go, larry said he didnt toss me today. but ken did, & i felt that my jumping wasnt good enough. so we stopped after a few tries. larry tried to do with me at the bus stop. & i was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SHOCKED. i didnt dare to flick. & then ken. like OMG. i can see alot of things on top! LOL. same...i was totally shocked & held onto his wrist instead of flicking.
after dinner/supper, we tried again outside the cpf building. this time, i told myself to flick. & i did, half heartedly. LOL. because i could freaking see TM!!!!!!!
michelle can do it. michelle can do it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment