Monday, February 25, 2008

release

i know. i'm not supposed to be here. & once i switch this thg on, it will be a few hrs b4 i leave it agn. & e reason i've on this thg is bcos i want my past yr exam papers!!!
i've reminded myself countless tyms tt i must print it on last tues. but i totally forgot cos was at joy's place. & so..i told myself t print it on fri. once agn, michelle koh rui yun forgot totally abt it. & den comes saturday. after memorising topic 1, 3 & 4 substantially. i wanted to do some questions..& tt was when i finally realise I DIDNT HAVE ANY PAST YEAR EXAM PAPERS! & it was ardy 1.16am on sunday when i realised. so i called zuoxin t ask if sch is opened on sunday. ok..i noe tt is dumb. cos e 1st words tt came out of his mouth were "ni siao ar!" tt guy oso abit crazy lar. called me ard 12am to ask if i wanted t study at tamp mac. he expects me t crawl there. -.-
oh...& coach msged me t tell me tt there r 3 grp who have registered f nationals. we have a chance t win((((((: !
can i start posting abt few days ago?
160208
i rmbed i woke up at 1pm when i'm supposed t meet e5 at 2pm at kembagan control station. rushed & i'm glad i was nt e lastest((: ! waited f e rest & wenta mdm tey's place. aft 2 yrs, she's still as cute as ever! alvin & jiten are in NS. how quick. i didnt know until they were talking abt bmt. hah! i tot they had their hair botak cos of some fashion. :/ but they're still e same. jiten is still chasing aft alvin. i mean...playing ard lyk catching. sat, chatted, photograph sessions, not forgetting e signature statue at mdm tey's garden with renyang taking stupid pics. LOL. slacked til 7pm & headed t whitesands f coffee club b4 going t gs hse f mahjong((: ! i lost 12bucks, while delyn was e biggest winner. she won my 11bucks): !
170208
met sili, meiyun, jas, siangjun, gs to....danny wong's hse. i've got pics of his new hse which he spent close to 50k f e renovation & his wedding pics!! e hse was indeed worth e money. esp his room. v...modern victorian. i likeeee. chit chatted f quite abit & we've all decided t watch his students semi-finals nx wed. anybody else wana go? ring me k.
left & wenta mphosis. got 2 pairs of shorts.
slacked at hm waiting f joy's call. i wasnt actually waiting f her call. just sitting ard & slacking. LOL. so finally left my hse agn & wenta her place. minyi came soon aft & we played e whole night. ok, not play. but i did enjoy myself. mostly...camwhoring. help her change her blogskin & also tidied her stuffed wardrobe.
& aft cleaning up, minyi & my nose were blocked): !
b4 cleaning up, we munched(: ! heh heh. ok, firstly i must apologise to lynna. LOL. but i did control!! her bro even fetched us out t get more tidbits. :p
180208
made breakfast f my 2 wonderfullll sleepy heads! they refused t get up even when aft poking them with his bro's dog plushie & throwing pillows at them. anyhow, i had a long happy bath. it's been long since i bathe tt long. LOL.
realise tt joy's bro was back. BUT, he didn gt t slp in his own room cos we dominated his room. :p
aft our breakfast/lunch, we headed t far east t meet e rest t gt our cheer uniforms done. i got my full set uniform yo!!!
had plans f kbox but aft abit of window shopping there, i had e sudden urge f bugis st. i so wanted t gt my coach pouch & fortunately i've yet to. cos i'm gonna ask sarahtok t get it f me((: PLEASE. hee. minyi didnt wana go, & her face turned black. i felt really bad. sorry gal. we'll go kbox ok!!
& so...i got myself another 2 tops. gahhhh. michelle michelle, please be frugal with your money! joy got herself 1 black dress which suits her perfectly well. ben called & asked me out t eat. bt i've previously agreed with joy f steamboat. it was reali rare f him t call & ask me out t meet him...NOT IN THE WEE HRS, s asked him t join us...& tt was bcos i thought there were only 3 of us going. in e end...there were 5 cheer mates, 1 coach & 1 pitiful ben. LOL. i feel reali bad lar. tried my v best t entertain him bt he was SO quiet. i've nv seen him tt quiet in my entire 5 yrs of knowing him. LOL. morover, he kena summon. make me feel doubly worse. 1st is e wasting of petrol cos we didn noe e exact place, 2nd was making him feel tt embarrass & e last thg tt was in my mind was summon. gahhhhh. $30 itself is not much. but pls bear in mind e petrol, taxes etc. SORRY BEN!
wenta joy's hse agn. upon reaching, ben called t ask f movie with andy, desmond ++ . earlier, kept pestering him t ask e others out f movie bt he said e others didn want. only aft i reach serangoon then he told me t meet desmond.......-.-
helped joy t clean her room agn. ken came along too. this time, i was so tired. doze off aft my bath.
190208
woke up at 2pm. a full 14 hrs of sleep. both of us prepared & headed t my place t get my training attire.
during training, coach replaced lynna. cy sick & so she went hm. we came out with steps f e 1st 8 counts((: ! yay. wanted t meet ben f supper bt i guess he was scared of me ardy lar): . felt so bad even til now.
went hm, changed & out t meet monster at simpang. cabbed t changi village & e first time in my life i c ahguas standing on e str. LOL. drank a little & b4 finishing my 2nd cup, my head was spinning mad. no, i was not drunk. pure headache! i wasnt even high.
aft so many yrs, i finally realise tt i was nt ditched. it was just an excuse t cover up f his embarrassment f my mistake. LOL. whatever it is, it doesnt affect me any longer though. probably last time, but never now. Reached home at 7am & went straight t bed.
200208
woke up at 4pm. watched tv, study, eat, watched tv, chatted with monster, sleep.
210208
study til 6pm. meet zuoxin at control station b4 going t his hse t wait f him t change. played with his dog while waiting. & e funny thg is tt e dog's name is casper. LOL. & it's super super super funny when i wanted e dog t come over. LOL. so most of e time, i "oei" him. hahah! walked t 700plus & played bball!!!!!!!! & i can stil shoooooott!! haha. ok, anybody can shoot, bt i stil can shoot 3-point at base line. woah. felt so good lar. ronnie was there, stil playing bball ever s charming BUT skinnier & a lil' frail. army torture? lol. finally aft so long, i get t noe some ppl's name. always c their face bt duno them. i didnt play any game cos i was in slippers): s most of e time, i was frisking e ball ard e court & shooting almost at every angle.
ate mac, chatted with zuoxin. he just updated me abt derrick's fractured hand & gerrard broken leg? they are such gd frens. -.- injured oso injured tgt.
zuoxin's mouth slipped while we chat. i was in total shock-mode. i didnt expect any of tt t happen last tym...until now. LOL.
220208
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE(:
study, study, study, study.
230208
study, study, study, study
what i hope i can do
240208
study, study, study
250208
study, study, study
260208
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
zuoxin & gerrard asked me t zouk on fri. heh heh!! both crazy fellas..think it'll b fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment