Wednesday, February 27, 2008

hello!!

-i like((((:

exams r over. how shiok is tt? i'm no longer in level 2!!! yay! just 1 more yr & no more studying life? 50-50 lar. i wana go uni): but i got no $chingching$. thinking of bank loan. but everythg will be confirmed nx yr.

anyway, i woke up when christine called at 9.23am today when my MLS paper starts at 9.30am. i washed up & changed & grabbed everythg & pack them in e lift & on e cab. everythg was so slow when u're desperate t gt t somewhr quick! i reached sch at 9.50am with my heart pounding mad. 10 more mins & i'm gonna take my supp paper which is only a P in e result slip. gahhhhh! this is e first time & gonna be my last time. cos late=kan chiong=nervous=CANOT FINISH MY PAPER. i did finish it lar. but anyhow write one cos i didn wana leave it blank. but it's e same as leaving it nt ansed. -.-

aft e exam, wenta tm/cs with christine t eat ajisen & den shopped ard. we sat at ajisen f hrs just eating & chit-chatting. lol. i spent $143.70 today. my coach wristlet is going further further from me...SHIT! please save my bank money))))): !


- & this cost me $115.80. e 2 bras cost 100bucks can. gahhhh. come t think of tt, i'm quite stupid eh. but a bra is sth tt sticks t female e most. so ok lar eh. nail polish & keychain were free gifts of purchasing e eyeliners. e rest was spent on food. not much lar, but add tgt ALOT leh.

i got another job. how quick. hah. & just one interview. thks t christopher. heh(:

PICTURESSSS

--chipmunks for sale!!!!! on bamboo stick. LOL. my mama was hanging them dry in a unique way?

-hi, i'm zuoxin's little dog. my name is casper.

JOY'S HOUSE

-starfish??

-we're rocker ok!!

-gangster VS demure ladies?



-our goody goody flyerrrr.....!

-slacking eh?





-sleeping? haha. i noe it's stupid.



-she's tired aft taking so many pics.

so we rest & continued...

.

.

.

-our beautiful butts. LOL.

-i was trying out sth when i took my own thighs with joy's face. LOL.

& if u think it ended.......did it?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


AS PROMISED, mr wong's hse & wedding pics!







-i love e designs of his hse!!

-coffee club


-ken gave me this f vday. hah!

MY HOT & BEAUTIFUL COACH!!


PLAYING WITH MY DUMB BALLOON & ROSE


-i understand our unglamness. LOL.

-so many trails just to get a nice pic. :/

-mark's fren gave him tis on valentine

-my valentineS at suki!

LAO YU SHENG DAY

MY GROUP(((: !



-let's jiayou alright(: !

No comments:

Post a Comment