Monday, July 9, 2007

drained

hello! it's been a rather hectic week. too cramped f loads of thgs. but luckily i stil managed t squeeze out time f dino, esp getting his gift; our 1 year anni(: ! i'm so excited f e celebration. LOL. though we ardy exchanged our gifts, but i wonder wad will we b eating on tt day(x ! kopitiam? waha.
tis wk has been..projects & more projects. just when we're done with a few, more r adding up. ARGH. & i've t admit tt i dun like * in my grp. cant explain how i feel, just plain ARGH. no choice lar. i dun care. we r gonna do decan ourselves; 3 of us. tt's it. no adding, no subtracting. u put an extra load on us when we're doing projs tgt-STRESS. dun urge me(or us) t do, we will do it!! it's just mere frustration if u keep talking about it!
aft tis post, i've t improvise on law proj, add in more stuffs in OB, start on decan & ask ard f PMGTINO proj. 1 day, 4 tasks, all projs. how sad.
t cheer myself up, i place those thgs tt dino bought right in frt of me(: ! he says i'm little miss helpful t him((: ! i swear i'll slap my younger sister if she wears tis out! possibility of her wearing tis is VERY high. firstly, it is purple, 2ndly, it's kinda losely fitted on me so it'll fit v nicely on her, 3rdly, tis is e original. i'm gona warn her first!!
there're 3 thgs tt he gave me in total. e t-shirt, naval stud & anna sui ring rouge(: . i've been eyeing on tt ring rouge & had nv spoken about it cos it was just admiring of it. i nv expected dino t gt it f me. e naval stud is SO PRETTY! pink, dangling ribbon, BLING BLING!
& wad did i gt f him? hmmm, us lar. cos i gt a pair. neeon 2(: . wanted t gt e zen stone plus cos it's e newest, just came out last wk? but neeon 2 has more advantages. so we've gt couple mp3! LOL.
-wad's in e bag?

-bling bling
-e ring rouge is inside lar.
-oh, look at e number of motorcycles at my void deck.
there was a malay wedding when i came back tis afternoon. i noticed many "nt nicely-dressed" malays; as in informal kinda who r attending e wedding. & i guess all tis shld belong t them. LOL. young malay couple? most probably. anyway it's none of my business eh.
-I LOVE STARS!
-my agony, my pain; SCREAM!

-cam-whoring while waiting f darryl f tuition.



-BLAZERS!
-3 birthday ppl in cheerleading!
-monkey & dinosaur. (7pm show copy me! argh!!! exclude e monkey. time t change a new name.)



-dino bought tis f me t cure my sore throat(:




-tis damn thg made me screamed lyk i nv did b4! i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment