Saturday, March 24, 2007

was on e way t wendy's hse ytd t pass wendy's dad some slip frm dad when dad called n asked me nt to pass him anym. *tsk, y didn u say a lil earlier. den i wun waste my bus fare! anyw, wendy's dad cld stil joke when i told him i wanst coming.
alighted at 201 n told lollie abt e change of plans. he hinted me abt his cravings f ramily burger, n yea, i gt us a ramily burger. ONE ramily burger as we were going out f dinner wit his family- celebrtaing his mum's n bro's bdae. gt candy floss f yanting too(: . hesitated at 1st cos it was one -very-shy-quiet-duno-wad-to-say family dinner f me lar. i'm e quiet kind u noe! bt he pschoed me t go. he didn reali did, bt he did. i mean, he did by just whining. haha. some "bt michelle, i want u to go. wo xi wang ni qu."
ard 7.30pm, his sis arrived n we all headed t e carpark. waited f awhile b4 his uncle, auntie, cousin (yanting's family) n popo t reached.
had quite a splendid dinner thou e service was nt gd. food was gd ma. his sis's fiance gave me a ride aft e dinner.

i'm bored at home. nth t do. besides, i cant do anythg too. i mean, mum's hm LIKE E WHOLE DAY. thou it's beta cos we tok more, bt there's stil some kinda gap. hmmm, i think i reali shld tell her soon. why does she likes t act as if she duno when she knew? why cant she just approach me n ask first? it's lyk s weird telling everybody bt nt her, my own mother? i dowana b a suspect, always thinking of me doing e wrong thgs, nobody likes it. nobody lyks t b suspected, alrite.

anywa, delyn showed me sth FUNNY! http://laozhabor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment