Thursday, March 8, 2007

pics as follow

-so much with coffee











-xiaogu will nag when she see tis pic here. LOL. taken by shyen!
-she sat at e door waiting f her daddy t come hm.
-at new york new york
-love e view!




-monorail-ing!
-SENTOSA!
-e valentine's balloon tt i recieved bcame lyk tis.
-i was HOT. bangla??
-this is a monkey!
-it ran out when we cycled pass e tree!
-tt's a dictionary!


- 3rd day of cny!


-her smile is fake): !

shyen sleep n eat at the same time video!!!! MUST WATCH!
-can u c e amt of sweets she had taken?

-2nd day!!
-1st day!
-my art too!
-but changed t tis on e 1st day. ARGH. sis changed it. natalie said it was a cat!

-my art(: ! -MINE((: !!
-MAN"S BOXER!! valentine's day-present-hunting with wendy


-she was on guess3.
-can u give me ur nose??
-notice e hole?
-we were trying t remove e hanger behind the door when i pulled out goofy's nose. sori goofy.



-wendi. LP in charge, onr of those who dote on me plenty.
-weekeong n me
-terrence n me
-e 2 GIANTS
-stan n me

No comments:

Post a Comment