Wednesday, March 7, 2007

i'm confused. very confused. i duno wad's e change in u. or is it me who is over reacting? over sensitive? argh. i've tried t b forgetful. t forgt all tis stuffs. all tis uncomfortable encounters wit u. bt i cant. n ytd was e worse.
it all started on sun. ur 1st tym complaining abt having t hold stuffs f me. r we gona b another samantha-alfonson? i hope nt, sincerely HOPE NOT! alfon also helped carry sam's stuffs. everytym without fail, til their 7-8mth. it's lyk exactly e same tym as us. i dun wan us t happen lyk wad alfon n sam is now. I DOWAN. ok, mayb it was reali bulky items, bt wateva it is, u never ever complained when u hold even bulkier stuffs f me before.
yesterday- first, ur bo chap attitude when we were dere. all along u didn care, u din bother, u were nt interested. den, when i was lying on u, u pushed my head away. hav u ever felt f my feelings when u did tt? wad if u were me? i think u will just walk away fumingly. u claimed u didn noe, bt wad is tt t noe? i dun uds. u mean u duno tt i was lying on u? or u duno tt u pushed my head away? i mean, is tt sth u wil not noe?
yes, i noe. they all past, bt all this tiny lil bit of stuffs tt continues consecatively just make me feel uncomfortable. make mi feel tt i'm no longer special.
worse stil, today u said tt i was over anxious f e bintan trip. m i? it's e fifth of march ardy n we've yet t decide on anythg. hols of pri n sec r nearing. i'm afraid it'll all b gone. n besides, u shld noe me. u noe i dun lyk dragging of stuffs UNLESS i've no choice. u noe tt i'm excited f tis trip.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i wan all tis t end. i hate it. I HATE T B IN TIS KINDA STUFFS.
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment