Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fasting month

Last year, my actual fasting was 2 weeks. Actual meaning full day fast. Bee encouraged me to try half day fast, then food fast (drink water only) before I try the actual fasting as I dont eat in the early morning.

Yesterday was the first day of the fasting month. I went straight to food fast and survived the day.. probably cos I was too busy at work. I only had half a plate of seafood noodle for dinner as I 'just woke up' on the bus and didnt had any appetite then. Straight to bed at 11pm and woke up early to have a small bowl of cereal. :/ I kinda force myself to eat cos it was so earlyyyyy.

And eh-hem.. I feel giddy now. ); Probably because my menses is coming and my tummy is so big zomg. Can the blood like just flow out now? I mean.. I want it to come cos my tummy is so big and bloated and it feels so darn uncomfortable. My period log says it is to start yesterdayyyyyyyyy. Pffft. I'm wating lo. Cos all the symptoms have been persistant since 4 days ago. My cramps have been acting up on Wednesday. Nausea on Tuesday. Bloated tummy on Wednesday.

Once my migraine starts, it better be it!

Back to the topic. I'm still very proud of my muslims friends & cherylteo who endured through this ramadan! Looking forward to the goo food on the 30th! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment