Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CAR LAUNCH- porsche

hope everything goes well later for the performance. i do the best in everything that i'm to do.

oh people, you should see the bruises i have. this is my first time having countless of them. LOL. candy candy. JIAYOU! take care of your back(: dont worry about it cos i'm almost immune to them. it's really nothing compared to the one on my head. :s

yesterday's rehearsals went well. female bosses are a NONO. newton circus for dinner and the food sucks! BOOO! no more newton circus.

brackets are on my teeth and they look so out of place without the wires. i want the wires on it NOW. though i know it'll be painful...but at least it'll look normal than having square metal pieces sticked on your teeth. boooohoooo...2 years with no teeth-y freedom. 2 years with ulcers. 2 years having to speak with saliva splatting all over. LOL.

hmmm...let me see what's there to update.

met my dearest sisters at hongkong cafe last saturday. was damn tired but am glad that we were finally able to do some catching up. love my dearest.

oh...joy & chermush surprised me on my birthday(: updates when i upload the photos alright? love you. what's really sweet is that they gave me a catus & said "the reason for giving you this is because we hope that our friendship will be as strong as a cactus."

cheer camp was a success. everything was not that smooth sailing, but i'm glad that everybody bonded. lesser cliques, more smiling faces(: forgive the committee for not conducting a very successful camp. we're still learning as we were left with nothing. hope you all understand.

my blog counts are decreasing): boo. who ask me not to update. but it's not tt i dowant to. my PC is seriously ill with thousasnds of viruses. please help))))),:

PS: thanks larry for handling the shoes issues as weel as the routine for the car launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment