Saturday, September 8, 2007

UPDATES!

TIRING. aft chalet, it was...few days of intense fooling, celebrating my birthday(: ! & soon, it was camp. pics first(:


tis jackpot machine tt christine & alex played. it costs almost $80. cos they played 2 times. it was addictive. LOL.

-c...they hit e jackpot.

-i duno who's finger is tt.

-some vainy pics :p


-my hair is toooooo short f curls!
-i have ugly toe nails):

on my birthday....bf wanted t bring me t cystal jade. but somwhow, i wanted western. so i decided on breeks. haha. help him t save $money$.


-mixed combo
-my chicken pattie melts.
-bf's doryfish with shrimps & spaghetti
-bf surprised me when he brought me here cantele, a chocholate/cake shop.
-& asked me t choose a cake i like
-savouring my tiramisu goodness





-yum yum at hong kong cafe!


- ouch. hot!








-he's my bf, i'm his gf.
-eeeeeeeee.



-i <3 my hair



-wenta bugis wit e gals f celebration(: . pics r with angel. she has yet t send me. argh.




-at sarah's hse with mushroom(:
-feifei's present f me!
-tis was OMG! i didn expect him t got tis f me.
-& it's baby pink!
-nice right!!!!!


-card frm feifei<3>
-roses frm feifei<3
-from angel..
-inside e box, there's another box. actually, there r a few more thgs. 1 pooh keychain & a photo tt she printed with touching words behind<3 ! -cute necklace!
-sarah's present.
-versace perfume(((: !
-i actually thought it was some under garments when i unwrapped e present bcos of tis thgy.
-there's tis humongous grasshopper early in e morning outside SAR!
-can u c how big it is?
-cr8ting e bond in BLAZERS. -he looks lyk he's gona sneeze. LOL!
-yes, huiting IS extra!

-aft 2 days of racking our brains t cr8 our own cheer, stunts whole routine, it did pay off. we were divided into 3 grps t cr8 our own routine.


-3rd
-2nd -1st!! my team! ((((:
-& tis is our prize. LOL.
-best performer: FAEZAH, with strawberry jam
-motivator: andrea.
-bread. LOL.
-feifei gave tis t me(: ! he played with wenbin e jackpot machine at bugis & they won tis.

-bf kiss me(: hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment