Saturday, September 29, 2007

LOUSY



blogger doesnt allow me t update pics):< arghH! (just now)
i so wana show u guys my stupid fungal infection. it sounds disgusting & i tell u, it looks super-yuckly-yackly-fugly-maggiely disgusting too! it has been there f abt 2-3 wks on my chest. i thought it was just some bite. but it grew bigger! & when my skin dries up, it will come off. from e size of my lil' pinkyprint t e size of my thumbprint. & it didnt stop growing.

finally, i decided t c a doc. i was afraid of getting some kinda stupid disease): ! & so, it was just a fungal infection. shld hav been e camp. i found another kinda e same growth on my finger. shld hav been this one tt had spread t my chest. cos e one on my finger stood longer den e one on my chest. geeee. looks lyk some fungus cant find places t grow bt on my finer & my chest.

heh heh. NO WAY! now i'm gonna get rid of u. ur every lil bit. & yea, my medicine is not an ordinary one. i mean nt antibiotics but antiFUNGAL. OMG. i kept laughing when i saw those words. & u noe how doc.ho explained fungus t my mum? as my mum doesnt reali uds english(accept simple ones), so we had t explain t her.

mum: shi she me lai de? (so wad's tt?)
doc.ho: er, fungus infection lor. jiu hen xiang(is lyk)..how do u explain fungal infection in chi? *looks at me.
me: i duno. *laughs
doc.ho: hen xiang mian bao, fand jiu le hui you na ge qing se de dong xi (is lyk when e bread has gt e green clr thgy)
mum: fa mei ar? (mouldy?)
doc.ho: ya. hen xiang fa mei zhe yang. (ya, it's lyk mould.)

& so....my mum went hm telling everybody tt i "fa mei" (turning mouldy). -.-



wenta boyfriend's hse aft tuition today. reached ard 5. & he cooked f me(((: ! guess wad he cooked? dry spaghetti. hmmm...not bad. bt i think it can be improve (to a large extent :p). he oso made me a surprise jelly. i didnt noe tt he made jelly f me til his mum kinda destroy his surprise. haha. t tell him tt e jelly was nt chewy enuf. anyway, i <3love<3 everythg tt he makes f me(: !










ohohoh, & erm, & erm darryl brought a fren hm today. tis boy is super smart. i'm nt sure abt book kinda. but he's definitely street smart; as in mature. at e age of 9, he knows wad he wants, he knows what he ought/ought not to do, he knows tt study is gd! how xiaogu & i wish tt darryl will b half as smart as him. it'll b easier t tutor him!! life wld oso b so much easier f xiaogu. comparing darryl t tt boy, darryl's lyk a baby who's stil drinking milk. i can swear tt one day, darryl can yell "Mummy!" for more than 10 times. everythg oso e mother do. & tt young boy even toked abt bcoming independent! omg. i think darryl will ask whether independent can b eaten. LOL.

oh. & i almost forgot t tell ya'all tt i can do CHAIR, but with e help of one supporter.
chair is ....... e one at e back.

-& soon, i'll do chair with no supporter ! xD

i wana hang out! i wana shop! i wana have fun. i wana play! anybody??




No comments:

Post a Comment