Monday, November 20, 2006

friday
school was normal. just tt i'm stil hell sick. cough here, cough dere, cough everywhr. met samantha aft sch, wanted t go swensens bt melvin wasnt tt "heng" aft all. SWENSENS WAS CLOSE. change of plans, n headed t cafe cartel. altogether there were, 6 ppl. melvin, samantha, 2 of her frens (maggie n jolene), me n jack. laughters, more laughters, n i guess paiseh-ness? haha. anyway, i've made 2 new frens.

headed t jack's hse cos he wanted t put his bag at hm b4 going t marina south. slacked, played with his cousin. den went off t mit melvin. were supposed t mit at 6.30pm, bt we left e hse only at 6.30pm. lol.
had alot of fun dere. ate not alot. initially we didn hav t pay cos nobody noticed e 3 of us going t our class's table, bt aft 2 hrs, black man came t ask, s we payed. honest afterall. heh heh. took plenty of pics bt i've yet t recieved them frm alvina. christine oso found a new laughing partner-ALVINA. haha. they just cant stop laughing tgt. =.=
had plans t g liquid kitchen or grapevine t chill bt cancelled.


-he looked at me when i made faces.
-MRT
-we got tis idea frm kunrong n diana


-tis was e 1st one whr christine didn dare t stick out her tongue

-6 flowers




-this were whr all laughters came frm!







saturday
working shift was 3.30pm to 8.30pm. bt i was stil unwell. ): plus, my stomach hurts lyk hell. argh. cramps. )): called cailing n told her i cldn make it.
wenta ep wit sis n did our facial. :x met xiaogu n family. played with shyen f a while n went t his hse cos i cldn get him thru e phone. when he called me, i was at his void deck ardy, s went up t wait f him t change. vainpot!!
went down n met sis n her bf in e car. headed t bugis f enquiries f our thai trip. in e end, guess jack n i r nt going. ): NO MONEY LAR!! all e surcharges n tax n plus plus plus duno add up t hw much ardy.
plans t g grapevine or LK agn, bt kaixiang cld only join us at 12am. n i wasn feeling well either. cancelled.
wenta ps as my sis wanted t collect her ring frm sk. walked ard with him. aft e collection, had our dinner at pizza hut. YUMS. e gal frm our leadership tut was wrking dere, bt didn say hi as i was afraid she doesn recognise me. wenta e arcade. wanted t gt a winnie e pooh. but it was useless despite e amt of effort, time n money we all put in. )): home aft tt as i was having my swings. arghh.


i was dissappointed, bt i cldn do anythg. is it me, or hav i changed?


sunday
NOT FEELING WELL stil! argh. met him f lunch. had mee tai mut while he had laksa. i hate today! cos i realise i've lost e pair of earings he gave me. ))': hais..! i must get it back somehow!!!!!
wenta his hse as he wanted t take care of me, besides, we wanted t rent "black hawk down" vcd f leadership project. ate mediceine tt his mum got f me n i immediately went drowsy. anyw, thanks auntie! (: watched tv, watched abit of e movie, n had my on-off slp. he was disturbing me!! tok t me, pull me, tickled me, n alot more tt i forgot. ard 8, he pulled me out frm e bed n carried me t e door. s i've gt no choice bt t dread out frm bed. ): didn hav any appetite bt since he ardy got some f me s i force myself t eat lo. watched tv, EDISON was on tv. HEH HEH. cab-ed hm at 11pm.
had some fun laughing at my cousin.


-she wants e doraemon.

-she snatched!

-she stole their bolster

No comments:

Post a Comment