Friday, November 24, 2006

=.=

so fast, it's thurs. so wad did i do tis few days? slp, eat dumb medicines, watch tv, sch. ok, no sch on tues lar. i was super moodless. NO, i was having headache, bad one. my cough was sucky. flu was yucky. so decided t stay hm n coil on my lovely comfy red bed.
wed was normal. cds ended quite fast. BUT, sth went wrong wit him. nope, with me rather. i was MOODY, PMS, i admit, s he had t take all my frustrations n nonsensical junk. bt i used my special sentence. ((: SPECIAL sentence tt can only b use once a day. it seems alot bt actuali it isnt. cos u'll nv noe if u will use it ltr. "What if he really gets angry at something ltr?" wana noe more abt e SPECIAL SENTENCE? lol. it's sth t do with teh-ing. he tot me tt. i didn noe how t until he tot me. wenta ate my porridge. oh ya, i vomitted agn today. ): i hate tt yucky smell. den was e purchasing of dad's new phone- 6233. duno y he chose tis phone compared t e k800i. wateva, toking abt e k800i, i'm damn pissed. y is it tt she gets e phone instead of me? y isnt me who's gtting e phone? i chose tis phone f u cos i wanted e phone v much f myself. bt u gave it t her? wad makes her deserve tt phone? she's ALWAYS losing thgs, ALWAYS losing her wallet; umpteen times! results, i've faired MUCH BETTER THAN HER! n wad's more, i lost my n70. ))': i hate all tis!
today, hell u t give me attitude. just wad r u t give me attitude? hello, i'm your elder sister alright! do you know any sense of respect? n HELL U MORE f nt keeping ur fcuking words. I HATE PPL WHO DOES NT KEEP THEIR WORDS! ARGH.



he gave me a lil gift on wednesday -eye shadow n lipgloss. i bet he had a hard tym chosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment