Sunday, July 23, 2006

cut hair

i've jux cut my hair. finally hav e courage to. cldn stand it anymore. aft dying my hair, it went dry. arghh. n guess wad. e clr came off!!! fuck. waste money to buy dye. waste my tym to dye. n waste my money to cut hair. i wan it long, badly. )= it's been a long tym since i hav long hair. aft sec 2? *misses
e dumb wrtoral thg causes me a day? ok. half a day since i've cut my hair. n e washing part was super shiok can. hahax. n e hairdresser introduced me some conditioner. n it cost lyk 30+ for 1 bottle? less den 500ml? or shld i say abt 300ml only? n e other bottle, 200ml? for 28bucks. goshh. saving up tym. or shld i jux get it frm mum? =p
i'm addicted to o2 jam. thx to christine n jack. arghh. n i'm nw lvl 10 ardy. fast hur. jux started playing lyk 1 wk ago? wahahahax. but i stil lose to my sis. *sad
did i mention tt i hate wrtoral? ok, yes i did. for e past entries. n i hate it stil. dumb researching, dumb presentation, dumb lecturer, dumb everythg abt it. only e spare tym during e lession is nice. n, i hate sunburns too!! tis are e reasons:

sunburn= cnt wear nice tops + cnt wear sleeveless tops + cnt go suntan + cnt go swimming + cnt scratch my back (cos e skin will cum off) + can oni wear long sleeve/tshirts (which i hav few) + longer tym spent to choose wad to wear+etc.

i hav some targets to set. or shld i say many? first n foremost, i wana b on diet. 46kg!! or 45?! hmm..step by step k. lose 1 kg at a tym. n i mus set a dateline. i've been saying tis for quite long ardy. 2 mths ago? so, 46kg by......aug 31st 2006. ok done. n dieting plans include mostly exercise. so skin, u beta shed quickly. cos i wana swim! nx is study plans. though i hav oni 3 major papers for exams, i stil havta study hard. i wana b on e director's board lyk wad christine said. =p i will study everyday frm nw. mmmm..or shld i say, i will try to? lol. nx is arrangement of tym wit frns. )= 6grps of frens, plus my sweetie. 1st) gs n clan, 2nd) sarah n clan, 3rd) xiaoben n clan, 4th) wendy, 5th)201 clan, 6th) christine n clan. n whr does my family suppose to stand? top la. 1st of 1st. so 1 wk 7 days, 7 days wit 7 diff ones. e 4th one is to organise time spent wit comp n tym spent wit my books. tym wit bk = tym wit comp. ok. done. =D

my entry is lyk LONG. n i'm updating everyday? going bored soon..hahax.

No comments:

Post a Comment