Sunday, September 11, 2011

Not anymore

All the would haves. And all the past. Its no longer what I feel in the present. It's all about what is done last time. And that's because now.. You no longer care.

It hurts. It does hurt. But that's because you're the last person I thought who will change. And it's almost instant. Best? You didnt keep your words. And that's why I never agreed to your promises.

In this world everything changes. I'm not surprise you did. But it is just upsetting.

The last thing I told myself not to do, was never to make anything of a relationship a habit. I'm glad I did. And what you always did, don't happen anymore. Words are cheap. And your actions, it shows. That you don't care about it, that's because to you, everything will be over.

And that's you now, you don't put yourself in my shoes, and take everything for granted. Because everything will be settled with a sorry and some funny expressions. Everything will be alright once I smile. I'm sick of ignoring my disappointments. I'm let down by all the sorrys. Why can't you not say sorry and try to at least do everything ok? Does sorry ever mean to you? No wait. Not sorry. It's me.

Giving a benefit of doubt? I did.
Nothing happened.

I never thought that I'll love you this much enough to hurt me like this. I always thought that you love me more than I did.

PS: You're my habit.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment