Friday, August 14, 2009

Padang

I'm really tired i can sleep anytime. Blame myself on doing work & forgetting the time for the past 2 days. & ytd, rehearsal only finished at 11.25pm. Was super drained out. Didnt have lunch nor dinner. :/ Thanks to the Management, I'm able to be more or less on time. Otherwise it'll be like ytd, when I reach only at 7pm, & our time slot for having the stage was at 6.30? So much for all the jokes that we've made during debrief. Menstral cramps fairul? HAHAHAHAHHA.

Yea, so by the time I reached, I was looking at the rest running the routine while I stood trying to visulaise where I will be. Right... most of the time, I was stoning cos I dont know the exact place I'll be standing. The holding area was kinda cool, having a room to each group of performers. Imagine having to run in & out of the Supreme Court.

Appreciate all those who volunteerily helped me with all the changes & my positions. :D Everybody was taking their initiative to do the most out of the new atmosphere, performing ground.
Alot of them laughed at me when I was doing timing around the stage by myself): I know I look like kuku being the only one doing imaginery stunts, pyramids, arm motions etc. & I felt worse when I did the dance at the middle of the upper stage (there's 2 stages)... alone. Oh, & I cant believe that I'll ever have the guts to tender resignation. -.- Last month I'll be working here. :/





Come Support
Legacy All Stars
TODAY at the Padang at 6.30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment