Thursday, January 22, 2009

;P

PROJECTS after PROJECTS

Yea, it seems like I've never ending projects to do.I wonder why too. Larry says that he finishes each project in a month. People do project, he chiong. -.-

Last 3 projects submission & I'm done.Done with projects, done with semester 3.2, done with final year, done with Poly life. How fast. & next up, cheerobics. Cheerobics 08 was just like yesterday. How time flies.. Just a few days ago, clare & i was talking about it. The last time we met her boyfriend was last year's christine's birthday, and last saturday, it's her birthday celebration (again).

As usual,my knee is giving me problems again. I will not 'talk' to my knee again on my blog since some commented that it was psychotic. :/ But it'll be fine soon!!!

There's loadsssssssssssssssss of things to update, there's loadssssssssssssssssssssssss of things that I've owe my readers. But I cant find the time too. I've only got a few of my new year clothes ytd! & I think i bought too many tops. :/ Managed to stop myself by reminding time & again that I'm broke. Of cos, I was smart enough to control my spending by withdrawing a limited amount & keeping my card at home(((: Otherwise, I dont know how am i gonna survive. Oh, FYI, i've stopped working from now till march. No income, so i'm living on my back acc balance.

Ciaos for CRM lab(:

wonderwomanmisssuperman): when's our nx meetup?

No comments:

Post a Comment