Friday, July 11, 2008

tell me what to do

it's 10.40am. somehow, i cant sleep & woke up at 9am. probably because of mushroom's msg. i miss you girl. i miss late night chatting. i miss the excitement of switching on your laptop at macs. hah.
there's a certicate-giving-event later at 1pm, & a talk at 3pm. which means, i have to go back to school. anyhow, i still have to go back cos i so wana run & do conditioning tt i missed yesterday. oh, gyming as well cos i havent hit the gym for 2 weeks.
- run 2.4 or 30 mins?
- standard set: 10 shoulder width pushups, 10 open push ups, 5down&hold, 20 crunches, 20 side situps, 30 dolphins
- 30 shoulder width, 30 open, 30 diamond
- 3 sets of 10 handstand push ups
- gym: abs & back

i need to clear my closet fast. cos i cant differentiate a storeroom piled with clothes & my wardrobe. :/ i've done a quarter of it yesterday & wanted to finish it up this afternoon. but sch ruins my plan.
heard tt they had a thrashing-out session after training yesterday which was more like a feedback kinda thg. why cant i be there. why why why. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hope it was useful?

i dont bother doesnt mean that i dont care. i'm just forcing myself to in order to see everybody around me happy. especially you, my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment