Friday, August 10, 2007

bah!

have been VERY EXTREMELY BUSY. quizes, tests, presentations, project submission. ARGH. & wad comes nx? EXAMS! boo hoo hoo)): !

sis bdae celebration was great. surprises & more surprises.

national day was a sin.
damage: 2 tops, 1 jeans, jack's zara sweater
but, it was hellotsa fun(: !
can anybody tell me why are there SO many indians during national day? whr did they suddenly all pop out from? & i m NV NV NV gona wear heels out if i know i'm going out frm 9am til 11pm): . i've got 2 terrible blisters.

cheer training((: ! didn hav time to go f trainings as there were too many projects to finish. i learnt new stunts. i tell u...it is fun x987646468479461234797311! haziq was my base. yea, esss 5n tt guy lar. he is so wooper strong tt u can nv imagine. he can chair-sit me. (meaning: one hand lift; i'm sitting on his hand & he gotta carry my wt with just 1 of tt hand which i'm sitting on, & lift it up straight!) excuse me, i'm not light like sharon or faezah!! omgomg. i was totally shock when he lift me up lar. nx tym must take pic! oh oh, & we did e swinging thg too. nx tym will video(: ! i actually enjoy more when i'm a flyer. e satisfaction feels so gd! not forgetting e high-ness. cos base..u just havta train t carry ppl's wt. but flyer, u gotta noe wad t do with ur tummy muscles, wad must ur butt do etc. nx tues is mama's bdae. & there's training. how? how?
studies: i think i'm gona mug hard f my accts. i haven been going f weeky's lec, even if i went, i just laugh at his eng. LOL. during tutorials, i cant concentrate..cos too tired. hah! i'll start studying f accts soon(: . i'll b a gd gal & e nx director's list shall b there f me.

oh, & i'm thinkining if i shld sare money with sis to buy ds lite. :p
it's sososososososososososososo addictive!
-i'm gona cage u up! LOL.
-small lil' red ants LOL.
-looks delicious eh?
-SWENSENS X factor.
-i'm not gona eat tis agan. it's SO sweet. ewww.
-yummy yummy.
-while waitiing for food.

-dun ask me wad's tt. it's on cheryl's head.
-look at my big blue-black made my muscular haziq! no, he did not punch me.
-his knee hit me when we both fell down.
-beautiful dried rose.
-e petals.
-i tried to save these dried roses so as they can b put in my room, but ): .
-DHL
-my dumb leg!
-sis's bdae cake. so NICE!
-my well-done takobachi
-the process of making


-see..we're addicted. :/

-her hat. LOL.
-we look alike eh.



-presentation. hee.



sometimes ur words just makes me wonder. what r ur exact intentions? is this what frens r for? saying one thg & mean another. mayb..alright, mayb i'm way too sensitive. but look at wad u r doing. it does not hurt me, it just irritates me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment