Wednesday, February 9, 2005

a.N.g.B.a.O

hmmm..alrite wit my mom ardy..although she stil gimme faces [which i dun understand y] ,i stil hav to control n pretend nth happen..ritex?
wenter a few hses to bai nian oni..total was 200bucks..everybody today seem so tired..probably cos of ytd..after e reunion dinner..my xiao shu n xiao shen were dere..n my little cousin too..haax..she took all my winnie e pooh out to play..n my uncle was like..
"michelle ar..given by ur boyfriend ritex?"
. . .hahax..i jux smiled..she play n play til abt 10 plus eleven den went hm sia..haax..she was so happy tt she didn even cry when she fell quite a couple of tyms..so cute!!~
so tired now..tml he's going to thailand..coming back on sunday..gonna miss him..but for tis 3 days..i can save my sms.. =X
after tt is valentines' day..haven got his prezzie yet..but i noe wad to get le.. =)
hope tt u will like it..heex..miss ya..


1st day of chinese new yr__``

No comments:

Post a Comment